The 10 greatest sculptors of the 19th century:
- Camille Claudel (1864 - 1943)
- Alberto Giacometi (1901 - 1966)
- Auguste Rodin (1840 - 1917)
- Jean Baptiste Moreau (1797-1855)
- Albert Carrier Belleuse (1824-1887)
- François Pompon (1855 - 1933)
- Alfred Boucher (1850-1934)
- Rembrandt Bugatti (1884 - 1916)
- Alfred Barye (1839-1882)
- Pierre-Jules MÈNE (1810-1879)
Camille Claudel was a pupil of Auguste Rodin, his art will be influenced by his master, as can be seen in the sculpture "the crouching man". But in sculpture and art in general all artists are influenced by others.
To learn more about the greatest artists, visit Wikipedia about 19th century sculptors.
Our store offers many statuettes inspired by the most beautiful models of 19th century sculptors.